Do you have a real passion for writing about health or fitness? Would you like to offer that to readers sharing your interest?
We can help!
Goodhealthplanning.com is presently accepting articles on most topics related to health and fitness.
How To Get Published
To make it easier to get your article published on goodhealthplanning.com we have some simple guidelines that we urge all writers to follow.
Have a quick look here…
Articles: If you fancy trying your hand at publishing a blog post or general article, we ask that you:
- Make certain to include a concise introduction, detailed body and snappy conclusion
- Use appropriate headings throughout the article
- Write anywhere between 1000 and 1500 words depending on the subject
- Link out to all relevant source material that you cite
To get your article published even quicker, try to…
- Submit your article with html or Word formatting
- Make sure any images are at least 1000px wide x 633px high
- Link to any relevant com posts
We always enjoy receiving articles from top-notch websites, blogs and freelance authors.
If this sounds like you, just get in touch and let’s see if we’re a good fit.
Is your article ready?
If so, simply send it across along with any related images to
We look forward to hearing from you.